Monday, July 30, 2007

Wrapped Up

By today, most of the touring bands that are coming through St. Louis this summer have come and gone, with a few exceptions, most notably this weekend's show (Iron Age, Chronic Seizure on Aug. 4).

So as I'm sitting here at 11:52 a.m. on one of my days off, feeling the grime on my teeth congeal some more, I'll give you a quick recap. Then I have to go brush... Readers of this blog will know this is one person's account of going to the show, how the bands sounded, the atmosphere and anything else of interest to me that happened.


Here are the shows I went to, in the past few weeks, but I think I am missing a few in there. Write-ups coming.

Annihilation Time, The Humanoids
July 26, Apop Records, St. Louis

Dry Rot, Conversions, Civic Progress, God Fodder
July 25, Lemp Arts Center, St. Louis

"Landlocked Fest," July 22 (in Kansas City)
Vendetta (LA), Bitter End (TX), The Mongoloids, (NJ), Blacklisted (Phila, PA), Cold World (PA), No Turning Back (Netherlands), Living Hell, Meltdown (NY),

Bitter End, The Mongoloids, A Death and a Promise
July 21, Fort Gondo, St. Louis

Civic Progress, Bitter End, The Mongoloids, Cross Examination
July 21, Warehouse in North St. Louis

Mind Eraser, Scapegoat, Civic Progress
July 19, Fort Gondo, St. Louis

Signs of Hope, Take Control, Resolve
July 18, Fort Gondo, St. Louis

Fucked Up, Step On It!, God Fodder
July 15, The Red Sea, St. Louis

Ceremony, Allegiance, Civic Progress, Cross Examination, Sweating Bullets
July 5, CAMP, St. Louis

June 16
Madball, Terror, Have Heart

No comments: